LAWN & GARDEN
Lawn Care Ministry
Lawn maintenance includes every aspect of keeping your grass healthy and your grounds attractive.
A beautifully lit church adds curb appeal, an inviting feel, and an impressive church entryway.
Lawn irrigation and watering keeps every part of our property properly watered to assure consistent growth.
What we expect from you:
1. Ability to learn, progress, and produce consistent results
2. Be dependable, self-motivated, with a strong work ethic
3. Complete tasks efficiently while not sacrificing quality
4. Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
5. Flexibility when weather issues arise
6. Treat and operate all equipment in a safe, responsible manner
7. Have reliable transportation and a valid drivers license
8. Ability to walk, sit, or be on your feet for extended periods of time when needed
9. Have a good awareness of your surrounding's to ensure safety, especially when working in tight spaces or around people
10. Willingness to work weekends when needed due to weather delays, or in preparation for holidays
Work with team members to ensure daily mowing routes are performed in an efficient and safe manner. Tasks include but are not limited to striping lawns, string trimming around obstacles, picking up debris/sticks, mowing, and blowing grass clippings off hard surfaces to ensure a clean, manicured appearance. Would also help with seasonal leaf cleanups during the spring and fall.